- Official language: English or Mandarin
- Registration fee: USD 100
Submit Your Abstract by 31 March 2022
The abstract should include title, authors, institution, purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusion.
- Use Times New Roman of 14 pt in bold for title, 12 pt for others.
- Please underline the name of the presenter.The maximum number of characters is 2,300 characters.
- Include title, body of abstract, tables and graphics not inculuding spaces.
- Each table or graphic are calculated at 225 characters per table / graphic.
- Only MS-Word is accepted for submissiom.
7 min presentation and 3 min discussion
2 min presentation and 2 min discussion
90 cm width and 120 to 180 cm length
|International Section of TUA (ISTUA)||
|PPCS/TUA Joint Symposium||Experts on functional urology from Japan, Korea, USA, and Taiwan share their experiences|
|World Urology Forum||
|Meet the Experts||Experts from EU, USA, Japan and Korea will attend and interact with young urologists in various urological fields|
|Other Exciting Programs||TUA guideline discussion, Chief Resident debates, Urology battles, Podium Sessions, Moderated and Non-Discussion Poster Sessions, Social Media issue and legal problem.|
|TUA & Pharmaceutical Sponsored Symposium||Including oncology, endourology, female urology & urodynamics, pediatric urology, andrology, urolithiasis, infectious disease, transplantation and bioinformatics.|